Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
The High Commission of Canada in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 9887091-97
Fax: (+88) 02 8823043
Website: click here
Requirement for Canadian visa application:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, fees and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office.
VFS Office Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
1. Temporary Resident Visa: a) Visit as a Tourist or b) Visit on Business
2. Study Permits: Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
3. Work Permit: Extend a work permit or hire a foreign work.
4. Permanent Resident Travel: A travel document is normally only valid for one single entry. You should apply for a new PR card as soon as you resume residence in Canada.
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Canada Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Canada, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: (If you participant any Fair/Conference/Meeting or Business Dealing Needs Invitation)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Professional Documents:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Our Service fee from BDT 10,000/- (the fee depends on the complexity of the case) per Applicant. We confirm the fee in the first meeting with our client, and upon confirmation, we start the consultancy support.