Royal Thai Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh
18 & 20, Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Tel. (88-02) 881-2795-6, 881-3260-1
Fax. (88-02) 885-4280-1
VFS Global Bangladesh provides information on procedures applicable to Bangladesh residents and foreign nationals who wish to apply in the Thailand visa.
Thai Visa Application Centre, Gulshan, Dhaka
Star Centre, Plot # 2 (A), Road # 138
Block – SE (C),Gulshan 1
AJ Heights (Ground Floor),
Cha-72/1/D, Progoti Sarani
North Badda Dhaka-1212
(+88 09606 777222 (From 08:30 – 16:30)
(+88) 09666 911385(for mobile users only) (From 08:30 – 16:30 )
Email: email@example.com (Centralized)
Working Hours: 08:30 – 16:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
Application Submission: 08:30 – 11:00 (Sunday to Thursday)( Diplomatic and Official passport holders can submit applications from 08.30-16.00 )
Passport Delivery (For all applicants): 13:30 – 16:00
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
- b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Thailand Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Thailand, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: (If you participant any Fair/Conference/Meeting or Business Dealing Needs Invitation)
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Professional Documents: a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
- b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable.
- b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa Fee: BDT 4500.00 Per person with Our Service charge