Package Price: BDT 40,500/- per person
Hotel: 3* Hotel
Duration: 4 nights and 5 days
* Return (Dhaka – Nepal – Dhaka) Air Ticket with Bangladesh Airport taxes & Kathmandu departure taxes.
* 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu
* 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara
* Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner @ Local Rasturent
* Both way Airport transfers in KTM
* Special Meet, Greet, Assistance and welcome in the airport
* Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by A/C Bus
* Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
* Half day Sightseeing in Pokhara
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* Welcome room refreshments on arrival in KTM
* Nepali traditional welcome in KTM
Day 1: Start Dhaka airport for Nepal. Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel and check in. Free time. Return to 3 star hotel. Overnight (O/N) stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Transfer to Kathmandu Bus Station. Starting for Pokhara by A/C bus. in the morning. You will get beautiful view of Trishuli river and mountains while your bus journey continues Lunch during the bus journey (at a restaurant) with fantastic view of Mountains from the restaurant’s terrace. Arrival in Pokhara by afternoon and transfer to Hotel Khukuri/ similar standard hotel. Check in. Free time. Enjoy one-hour complimentary boat riding in Phewa Lake in the late afternoon. Free time. Overnight (O/N) stay.
Day 3: Breakfast. Half day complimentary sightseeing in Pokhara (mainly Fewa Lake, Gupteshwor Cave, Davis’ Fall etc.) for three hours. Lunch. Free time. Dinner. O/N stay.
Day 4: Breakfast. Transfer to Bus Station. Starting for Kathmandu by A/C bus at 7 a.m. in the morning. Lunch during the bus journey (at a restaurant) with fantastic view of Mountains from the restaurant’s terrace. Arrival in kathmandu bus stand. Overnight (O/N) stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Breakfast. Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. The spots include Swayambhunath (one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaityas and 2000 years old historical artifact), Darbar Square and Kings way. Lunch. Transfer to Kathmandu Airport. Departure for Dhaka.