KHULNA-HARBARIA-KOTKA-KOCHIKHALI-KARAMJAL – KHULNA
Program: 3 Days & 4 Nights.
30 Dec: Night-1st : Depature from Dhaka at 10:30 pm (by AC Coach Service)
31 Dec: Night-2nd / 1st. Day: Our vessel a waiting in Khulna Rupsha ferry ghat early in the morning within 7:00 am. Then start cruise towards the Sundarbans forest. On the way, the boat will stop at Dhangmari / Chandpai Forest station. Take the permit & pay the fees and take 2 forest armed guard then visit Harabia Forest Office. The cruising will continue till Kotka upon arrival.
01 jan: Night-3rd / 2nd. Day: Very early in the morning take the small boat for cruise through the small canal for bird watching trip inside forest. Back to the ship and take breakfast then walk through the Mangrove forest and climbing the watch tower to Jamtala sea-beach for sunbath, back to ship then the boat will resume its journey towards the Forest which will continue till Kochikhali.Upon arrival, the accompanying Guide will lead you towards the Kochikhali Forest Office, where you will find plenty of deer, Monkey, birds etc. Back to the boat, snacks will be served. On this evening, Bar-B-Q dinner will serve. Our vessel will start in the evening journey to Dhangmari/Chandpai forest office upon arrival and stay overnight.
02 Jan: Night-4th / 3rd. Day: After breakfast we will visit the Karamjal forest office and resume its journey towards Khulna. On the way, Take a stopover for surrender forest permission and get down arms guard. We shall reach Khulna in the evening and after Dinner check Bus for Dhaka. Over Night Journey. Morning Reach in Dhaka.
* Package Price: BDT 14500.00 per person for the above itinerary shall be as follows only for Bangladeshi
* Package Price: BDT 20,000.00/usd 250.00 per person for the above itinerary shall be as follows only for foreigner
Booking Money: BDT 6000.00 Per Person
Booking Last date: 05 Dec 2014
Accommodation: M.V. Discover (Bed Capacity = 70 Persons)
- All meals during the trip.
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- Mineral water (Jar) for drinking during the trip.
- Forest fees & permission.
- Armed forest guard from the forest department.
- An accompanied experience Guide during the trip.
- Dhaka – Khulna – Dhaka AC Bus Ticket
Things to carry:
- Regular Medicine.
- Snicker shoes for walking.
- Hat/Cap for sun protection.
- Sun protection lotion & insects spray.
- Binoculars, Flash light, Camera.
- Towel, Bath Soap/Shampoo, Toothpaste & Tooth Brush.
- Items of personal nature.
1st. Day: Toast, Jam, Boiled Egg , Butter, Sundarban Honey, Banana, Tea/Coffee
2nd. Day: Hotchpotch, Egg Malai Curry, Brinjal fry, Pickle, Banana, Tea/Coffee
3rd. Day: Porata, Chicken Dal, Mixed Vegetable, Suji Halua Tea/Coffee,
1st. Day: Plain rice, Green Vegetable, Mush Prawn, Vetki Fish Dopiazi, Beef Bhuna, Dal Bhuna, Salad.
2nd. Day: Plain rice, Mash Bringal, Mixed Vegetable, Parsa Fish Dopiazi, Chicken Curry with Potato, Muri Ghonto, Mixed Salad.
3rd. Day: Mutton Bereani, Chicken Roast, Salad, Soft Drinks.
1st. Day: Mixed fried rice, Chicken Vegetable, Chicken fry, Prawn fry, Whole fish Grill, Salad.
2nd. Day: Special BBQ Party- Parata,Chicken Bar-B-Q, Duck Rezala, Thick Dal, Soft Drinks.
Morning Snacks: (10.00-11.00)
1st. Day: Cake/Biscuit, Tea /Coffee.
2nd. Day: Seasonal Fruits, Tea /Coffee.
3rd. Day: Vegetable Samusa, Tea /Coffee.
Afternoon Snacks: (04:00-05:00)
1st. Day: Potato chop, Tea/Coffee.
2nd. Day: Noodles, Tea/Coffee
3rd. Day: Chola Muri, Tea/Coffee.
|Contact with Us:–|
|Md. Saiful Islam||01971464084||Ms. Sharmi||01975464084|
|Jahangir Alam||01974464084||Omar Faruque||01972464084|