Chinese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Plot 2 & 4, Road No. 3
Phone: (+88) 02-882-4862,
Fax: (+88) 02-882-3004
Counter Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm, Sunday through Thursday except on holidays
Telephone call: 15:00pm – 17:00pm, Sunday through Thursday except on holidays
Tel: 02 9860103 (Please call between 15:00 and 17:00)
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
- b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- China Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 33 mm x 48 mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of China, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity approved by the Local Government of China (Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit)
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Professional Documents:
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
- b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
|China Visa Fee + Service Charge|
|01||China 2nd Time (Previously visited China)||10,800/=|
|02||China First Time (Visited 3 Countries Without India/Nepal)||12,200/=|
|03||China First Time (Visited 2/1Countries Without India/Nepal)||13,200/=|
|04||China 6 Months Double Entry (Previously visited China)||15,300/=|
|05||China 1 Year Multiple Entry (Previously visited China)||23,000/=|
|06||China Visa 2 Years Multiple (Previously visited China)||33,000/=|
|07||China Fresh Passport ( Must India visited only 2 time)||30,000/=|