Embassy of Vietnam in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Address: Vintage Building, Plot 07,
Road 104, Gulshan-2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Vietnam visa for Bangladesh passport holders, there are 2 ways to get visa as following
- The clients will get visa stamp on arrival at airport. In this case, we will help the client to obtain the Visa Approval Letter from Immigration Dept. Then you just print this letter for each client, ask them to bring it together with USD 25 cash, 02 photos (4x6cm), then submit them at airport immigration counter to get visa stamp. Just then they will enter Vietnam easily we strongly recommend you get the visa stamp by this way.
- The clients will get visa stamp at Vietnam Embassy in Dhaka before departing to Vietnam. And in this case, Visa Approval Letter Code, then just bring this letter to Vietnam Embassy to get the visa stamp.
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport:Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Vietnam Visa Application Form:Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- Forwarding-Letter: a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
5. Proof of Occupation: Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.