Package Price: Adult BDT 42,500/- For Per Person Person Biman/Regent
02 Nights @ Beverly plaza or golden beach /similar/std.room/pattaya
02 Nights @ Ambassador Main Wing /similar/std.room/bangkok
* Return Air Tciket with all travel taxes
* Accommodation above
* Daily breakfast hotels
* Coral island tour with lunch
* Safar world and marine park with lunch
* Half day bangkok city and temple tour(Golden and Hualampoung Buddha) Gem gallery
* Sightseeing on SIC basis
* English speaking guide
* All airport and hotel transfer PVT basis
Day 01 : Arrive in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Meet by local guide/rep at revolving Gate No. 10 after immigration and custom clearance. Transfer to Pattaya on Over-night in Pattaya.
Day 02: Breakfast in hotel. Full day Coral Island tour. Over Night in Pattaya.
Day 03: Breakfast in hotel. then transfer out to Bangkok. After Lunch start Bangkok City Tour: – Chao Phya Canal (floating market), Wat Arun, Gems gallery and drop at MBK or Indra market or Siam Paragon (own transfer back to hotel). Over-nite in Bangkok.
Day 04: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast in hotel. 0830 hrs Transfer For Full day Safari World Tour.
08.00 – Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok, and depart to Safari World.
10:00 – Take an adventure drive into Safari Park and explore wildlife up-close and personal. Come face-to-face with herds of Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more!!! Then continue the fun in Marine Park, to see animal shows.
10:40 – Orang Utan Boxing Show – Man’s closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hariest champions.
Sea Lion Show – “Lighthouse Cove” will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak havac as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show – Venture into the lawless Wild Wild West and get caught up in the fist & gun fights between the cowboys and the bandits.
12:30 – Thai Buffet lunch
13:40 – Dolphin Show – The most adorable of marine life will kiss and hug you as well as sing and do the disco for you, all you need is a flipper.
Spy War Live Action Stunt Spectacular – Safari World’s no. 1 show is a visual extravaganza that combines the latest of pyro and special effects, breathtaking para-trooping stunts and state-of–the art sound system. An earth-shattering experience not to be missed.
Bird Show – Come for the majestic sights of a flock of pelicans gliding over your head, the heart-warming courtship of 2 lovebirds and the grandeur of birds-of-prey in flight.
Shop in Safari’s jungle-themed souvenir shop for a large selection of gifts and novelties
16:00 – Farewell to Safari World and transfer you back to the hotel.
1630 hrs proceed to Gems Gallery : The Beauty of Thai Jewellery and gemstones is well-known the world over. The quality of the precious stones, the design, cutting and polishing skills of Thai artisans – all these combine to give rise to the world class Jewellery and gems. Experience fist hand demonstration on the process from mining to finishing of diamond and other Thai local products. An ideal place to buy souvenirs. Over-nite in Bangkok.
Day 05: Breakfast in Hotel. Free program till transfer out to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Optional Tour Price ( Per person)
- Dinner Cruise by Chaophraya USD 40.00
- Siam Ocean World Half day USD 35.00
- Dream world Full day with Lunch USD 40.00
- Floating Market, Crocodile Farm,Elephant Theme & Rose Garden with Lunch USD 50.00
- Madame Tussauds USD 35.00
- Buffet Dinner at Baiyoke Sky on 76th Floor USD 40.00
- Alcazar Show USD 20.00 Per Person
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Tour USD 30.00 Per person
Documents Required for Thailand Visa:
- Passport with at least 6 month validity
- 3 P.P Size Photograph (Recent with white Back ground & lab print)
- Visiting Card
- Professional document/Trade License/company forwarding/NOC
- Company profile in case of corporate group tour
- Company ‘s Last 6 Months Bank Statement
- Company ‘s Bank solvency certificate
- Student ID Card Copy
- Personal bank statement and solvency Certificate