Embassy of Argentina
As there is no Embassy or Consulate of Argentina in Dhaka, Bangladesh. One have to go through the nearest Embassy of Guatemala which is in India.
Embassy of Argentina in New Delhi
Address: F-3/3 Vasant Vihar
New Delhi-110057, India
International: (+91) 11 4078 1900
Fax: (+91) 11 4078 1901.
BASIC INFORMATION CONCERNING VISAS:
- You must apply for a visa at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in New Delhi, India, if your place of habitual residence is in Bangladesh.
- Visa application forms (Click here) must be duly completed and accompanied by all the required documentation.
- A separate visa application form is required for each traveler, regardless of age.
- One recent passport size photograph must be pasted on the application form.
- Authentication and translation of application materials: Intra-company transfer letters, birth and marriage certificates, police clearance certificates signed from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and letters of parental consent must be duly authenticated.
- All original documents must be presented (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted), certified by a notary and translated into Spanish.
- Please DO NOT SUBMIT DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL in advance, unless you are requested to do so by the Chief of the Consular Section (ATB will do the request on your behalf).
- Intentionally submitting false information either on the visa application documents or during the visa interview can lead to a finding of a permanent ineligibility. Never submit your application without reviewing it first.
- If you are self-employed or a student, you need to present all documents/certificates related to your current occupation. All such documents must be notarized and duly translated into Spanish by a professional translator (the translation does not need to be notarized)
- Applicants are suggested to present documents attesting their experience in their field of expertise and current occupation (documents must be notarized and duly translated).
ATB team will submit the visa application at the embassy in New Delhi, India first (Logistics charge applicable). Within 2 weeks from the submission, the Applicant will be called to visit the embassy for person interview. Personal appearance is mandatory for Argentina visa. After the interview, if the visa is done, then ATB will be able to provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped.
Check List for Argentina Tourist Visa:
- Passport: Original passport with a validity of more than six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- One visa application form printed back to back, duly filled and signed by the applicant. Additional application form needs to be filled and attached with the Visa form.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs with Matt or semi Matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, light background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Forwarding Letter from applicant on business letter-head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Argentine Republic, New Delhi. (Notarized)
- Invitation Letter from the inviter in Argentina must be translated into Spanish and then Notarized.
- Forwarding Letter on plain paper if applicant is Self Employed or on Letterhead if Employed.
- Forwarding Letter should be duly notarized. Kindly note that the translation does not need to be notarized.
- If you own the business, please add a copy of your business’ official registration and LAST year’s Income Tax return.
- Bank Statements for last three months with telephone and contact person of the bank must be printed.
- ITR papers for last 3 years
- Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
Proof of Occupation:
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
- Brief Company Profile.
- Property Deed in the Applicant’s name Employed.
- Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employer
- Hotel Confirmation
- Returned air ticket with PNR (Passenger Name Record)
Please note: Dates mentioned in Covering Letter, Hotel Confirmation and ticket should match.
- Day to Day itinerary on the letterhead of the organizer in Argentina.
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing Amazing Tours to submit and collect documents.
Fee & processing time
Processing Time: Visa applications are generally processed within 1 month. However, this time frame varies depending on the type of visa requested. Applications should be presented at least 3 (three) weeks before the expected date of travel. Total approximate time is 4 to 5 weeks (4 weeks at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 43,750/- (Visa fee is BDT 16,750 + ATB Fee is BDT 27,000).